Saturday, April 2, 2011

Women Run: Kim

Women Run: Kim So Ian just tried to kill me with an Insanity work out. I decided that after 10 min. and the onset of chest pain and dizziness that I would go back to good old Tony Horton and do one of his work outs. Screw you Shawn T. Anyway, I have officially begun my journey of trying to get back to me and am dedicating myself to 60 days of following a workout/diet combo. Okay so I will not officially start until Arpil 11th after I return from a long weekend of relaxation in Phoenix, but I resisted eating some very delicious cookies at Karina's yesterday (made by the irresistible Lane I might add) or eating treats at the movie last night. Okay baby now screaming at me. I plan on doing another workout later today and tomorrow so we will see how it goes. This is what happens when you have an April snow storm. Pam hope you are enjoying Palm Springs! I can't tell you how excited I am to see all of you in May!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Thank you Kim. You have started a little smokey fire in the recesses of my will. I love that you didn't eat the cookie. It is the small battles. For Example, Jeff brought a freshly baked ooey gooey cinammon bun in to the house this morning for Ellia to take some to school in her lunch. (Long story...this type of thing usually doesn't happen), the point is! i will not have one tiny bit and this will makr the re-beginning. Thank you Kim for not eating that cookie. I am pathetically reliant on those around me. I also can't wait until May!!

    ReplyDelete